Charise has more than 20 years of experience in the field of mental health, providing support to people at every stage of life. Charise’s areas of expertise include trauma, depression, anxiety, stress management. Her practice is focused on transitional-age-youth and marriage and family counseling. In management positions over the past 13 years, Charise excels in program and staff development and client-centered services.
Charise received her Bachelors of Arts and Certificate in African American Studies from Saint Louis University and her Master of Education in Counseling from the University of Kentucky. Charise can be reached at email@example.com or 314-812-9335.
Charise provides the following treatments
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
- EMDR Therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- TF-CBT (Trauma-Focused – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing