Applying for Neighborhood Assistant Program (NAP) tax credits with JFS
NAP tax credits enable eligible donors to redirect their Missouri tax dollars to non-profits that serve the community. The best part? NAP is mutually beneficial. If eligible, you’ll receive tax benefits and JFS will receive direct funding to provide a critical lifeline to older adults in our community.
For every NAP dollar you give to JFS ($1,000 minimum), you will receive 50% of your contribution as a direct tax credit on your income tax. Making a $5,000 gift to JFS would only cost you $2,500.
Who is eligible? Missouri businesses and individuals who:
- Are a partner in a Partnership
- Are a Shareholder(s) in an S-corporation
- Are a Member of an LLC
- Operate a sole proprietorship
- Own rental property
- Receive royalty income
What is the process?
- Please send your donation to JFS and indicate that it is for NAP tax credits.
- JFS will send you a NAP tax credit application to complete and return to us.
- JFS will submit your application to the Stare of Missouri, and the State will issue a tax credit letter to you for future filling purposes.
Contact Brenda Finke at 618-334-8073 or email@example.com with any questions.